Tel: +9111 4014 9730
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Tax Regulatory Services →
Audit & Assurance →
Asset Assurance Services →
Risk Advisory Services →
Transaction Advisory Services →
Legal Services →
Business Support Services →
Human Resource Consulting →
• Company Secretary .
• Lawyer .
Sakshi Agarwal is a fellow member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and a qualified Lawyer. She has experience of more than 10 years in catering the needs of various kinds of entities such as Companies, LLP’s, Partnership Firms etc. in complying with various laws applicable and other services which are necessary for the overall governance of an entity, including the services to existing entities and for setting up of the new business.
Sakshi play a keen role in managing the compliance audits, legal due diligence and review of the area of the statutory compliance s during internal audit. Sakshi holds the credit of drafting couple of statutory compliance manuals for the big corporate houses.
KEY AREAS INCLUDES
• Preparation & Maintenance of Statutory Registers under Companies Act, 1956.
• Preparation & Maintenance of the Notes, Agenda and Minutes Book of the Board Meetings, Extra-ordinary General Meeting & Annual General Meeting.
• Handling the intricacies of Secretarial & Legal department.
• Handling Board Meetings, Annual General Meeting, Extra Ordinary General Meeting.
• Shift of registered office, Name Change ,Conversion of Private Company into Public Company.
• Due Diligence
• Drafting & filing of Petition with the CLB.
• Compounding of offence under section 621A of Companies Act, 1956.
• Demerger and amalgamation of companies, Winding up petitions.
• Dealt with the grant of certificate of Registration for NBFC
• Delisting of securities from stock exchange.
• BIS code , Registration under Shops and Establishment Act
• Intellectual Property Rights matters
• Incorporating Private companies and Public companies