Tel: +9111 4014 9730
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Tax Regulatory Services →
Audit & Assurance →
Asset Assurance Services →
Risk Advisory Services →
Transaction Advisory Services →
Legal Services →
Business Support Services →
Human Resource Consulting →
• Fellow member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India .
• More than 10 years of experience .
Chanakya is a fellow member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and has more than 10 years of experience in handling Statutory Audits of several large manufacturing and real estate companies. Chanakya mainly deals in audits issues of the clients.
He holds the experience of working extensively for the audit of big listed companies in the telecom, manufacturing and insurance sector.
Chanakya has previously worked with KPMG and JC Bhalla & Co.
KEY AREAS INCLUDES
• Planning the Statutory audit schedules and getting done the statutory audit of all companies.
• Developing and delivering broad-scoped internal audit services to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency and economy of business activities.
• Developing audit schedules, approach papers and plans for executing audit within the set time frame.
• Responsible for all the Income Tax assessment related issues of all the clients.
• Playing a leading role in carrying out statutory and regulatory compliance checks for clients in different verticals.
• Planning the best business model for the clients for maximum tax benefit as per the Laws of transfer pricing and DTAA’s between India and other countries.