MCA is about to deploy a new SPICE + form that is supposed to be an integrated form offering multiple services including GSTIN allotment. The salient features of the form are mentioned below:
1. According to MCA as part of Government of India’s Ease of Doing Business (EODB) initiatives, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs would be shortly notifying & deploying web-based system for company registration in India i.e. a new Web Form Spice Plus form (Spice+) (pronounced ‘SPICe Plus’) replacing the existing SPICe form which will be in effect from 15th February, 2020.
2. SPICe+ would be an integrated Web form offering multiple services viz. name reservation, incorporation, DIN allotment, mandatory issue of PAN, TAN, EPFO, ESIC, Profession Tax and Opening of Bank Account (Amended ).
3. It will also facilitate allotment of GSTIN wherever applicable for the Stakeholders. After deployment of SPICe+ web form, RUN shall be applicable only for change of name of existing companies.
4. SPICe+ would offer 10 services by 3 Central Govt Ministries & Departments:
• Ministry of Corporate Affairs;
• Ministry of Labour & Department of Revenue in the Ministry of Finance;
• One State Govt.(Maharashtra);
Thereby saving as many procedures, time and cost for Starting a Business in India and would be applicable for all new company incorporation w.e.f 15th February 2020.
5. Spice + would have 2 parts PART A- for reservation of new Companies and PART-B offering following services as under:
• Allotment of Director Identification Number (DIN)
• Company Incorporation
• Mandatory Issue of PAN
• Mandatory Issue of TAN
• Mandatory issue of EPFO Registration
• Mandatory issue ESIC Registration
• Mandatory issue of Profession Tax Registration for the State of Maharashtra
• Mandatory Opening of Bank Account for the Company
• Allotment of GSTIN for Registration of Company as Tax Payer in GST
6. User may choose to submit either PART-A for reservation of name first and thereafter submitting PART-B Incorporation and other services or file PART-A and B together on one go for incorporating a new Company and availing the services above.
7. The new web form would facilitate On-Screen filing and real time data validation for seamless incorporation of the Company.
8. The approved name and related incorporation details submitted in PART-A, would be automatically pre-filled in all Linked forms, i.e. AGILE-PRO, eMOA, eAOA, INC-9, URC-1.
9. Once SPICe + is filled with all details , the same to be converted into PDF format, then just affix the DSC.
10. EPFO and ESIC is mandatory for all new companies incorporated w.e.f. 15.02.2020.
11. Registration of Professional tax shall be mandatory for all new companies incorporated in the state of Maharashtra w.e.f. 15.02.2020.
12. All new companies incorporated through SPICe+ (w.e.f 15th February 2020) would also be mandatorily required to apply for opening the company’s Bank account through the AGILE-PRO linked web form.
13. Upon notification & deployment, all new name reservations for new companies as well as new incorporations shall be applied through SPICe+ only.
14. However, incorporation of companies for names reserved through the existing RUN service shall continue to be filed in the existing SPICe eform along with related linked forms as applicable and if marked under resubmission shall be resubmitted in SPICe eform.